Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community Network Top Contributor 2008

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a mail from anotherworld-km.com stating :"In appreciation of your active contribution, we will be sending you a Community Badge to mark your achievement in becoming an SAP Community Network 2008 Top Contributor." They also asked for shipment address so that they can send the same in a mnth. Did ne 1 got this mail. Wat is it all about?? Do we really get a badge for contribution or is it jst a promotional mail???

Regards

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you search the site for "Another World" you'll find multiple threads asking the very same question, the basic answer is "yes" it's real, but you are welcome to decline it.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx Craig..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> If you search the site for "Another World" you'll find multiple threads asking the very same question, the basic answer is "yes" it's real, but you are welcome to decline it.

Craig:

Who is going to decline the "Community Badge" when they are going to receive it from SDN.

Everyone receives it like an honor from SDN; however its a good option to decline so that the money spend in courier can also be utilized for "Food for Points" initiative:)

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The mail has been composed in such a manner that it, oh so much looks like spam or some marketeer trying to get your personal details.

A link in the mail pointing to an information page on SDN would be nice.

ne1 messed me up a bit, guess its just old age; these young ones are so innovative; but I am pretty sure this word will find a place in the Oxford dictionary soon and would need to be removed from the list of no-nos.

Cheers...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have long surpassed the 250 annual points mark, yet I never received this email from Lisa. Just curious, is the Badge program somehow stopped? I'm not dying for the badge but it would be nice to have it!

My appologies if it's the wrong place to ask this, I thought it was pointless to open another thread for the same issue.

Thanks!

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I got my gift last week. Its really cute- SAP Contributor badge cum locket.Thanks to the SAP Community. It will motivate me to contribute more.

For those who didnt got yet, I hope you all will get it soon.

Thanks again.

Regards

Priyanka

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad you got it. No mail arrived to me from Lisa yet

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also got the Email from Lisa.London from anotherworldkm.

In mail they have asked for the shipping address and also mentioned that it will take a month for shipping.

I got this mail in June. I have also replied to this mail again asking for the status in August.

But until i have not received the reply nor the Community Badge.

So when would i am getting this Badge....

Regards,

Dhruv Shah

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I have sent you a personal mail.

Gali

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I too had recieved the same mail 14th of september and didn't recieve any community badge or other mail until now.

can i know the reason for this.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe AnotheWorld is busy sending the badges...Maybe it gets lots in the mail...Please give them more time -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the requirement we need to fulfill to get a badge?

Regards,

Vishwa.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Community Badges usually take a month or so to arrive in India. Due to Diwali there is most likely a delay. Please be on the lookout now.

Regards, Gali

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree that it may take around 1month time to get them from there, but it is almost 2 months.

That is why i asked the reason for not recieving it until now.

Cheers,

Gautham : - )

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gali, in my case its not the shipment that is delaying, I have not even received the aforementioned email from Lisa asking for my shipment data, and its a month or more by now that I reached the 250 mark. Could you please check this?

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

well I received a mail already a few months ago to verify my shipment address. Until now, nothing happened. What to do in this case?

Siggi

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Alejandro, the mails are sent out in batches every so often (not necessarily every month) therefore please be patient since the mail could be sent even in another month only.

Siggi, in your case I would suggest writing Lisa a mail directly.

Gali

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Since the original mail was answered long ago - I'm locking the thread.

Gali

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>ne 1

took me some seconds to figure this one out...

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >ne 1

>

> took me some seconds to figure this one out...

That's why it's [against the law|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]...

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a mail from anotherworld-km.com stating :"In appreciation of your active contribution, we will be sending you a Community Badge to mark your achievement in becoming a SAP Community Network 2008 Top Contributor." They also asked for shipment address so that they can send the same in a month. Did anyone got this mail. What is it all about?? Do we really get a badge for contribution or is it jst a promotional mail???

Regards

Priyanka

****Sorry for the mistake.....reframing the question again..