cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC enabled FM to fetch partner details of vendor from ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on an enhancement in SRM system.the requirement is as follows.

1.In the current SRM application, the invoicing party partner function does not exist.Because of this, the invoicing party cannot be populated on any external purchasing documents such as RFQ, PO, RO, contracts.

2.This functionality exists in ECC. In ECC, the user can enter an invoicing party on a vendor master record.The invoicing party functionality will be deployed to SRM so that external purchasing documents are populated with the correct invoicing party.There is a standard vendor replication program for this...

To accomplish the above said functionality, I have planned to do like this in SRM system....

1.There is a BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" with a method "BBP_PO_CHANGE ". This will get triggered when a PO is getting created or changed.

2.In that there is a table called IT_PARTNERS which will have all the partner details in it.

3.I will take the partner (vendor number i.e.,partner function is 0000019) and pass that value to an RFC enabled function module which will fetch the invoicing party from ECC system.

4.Later that Invoicing party number is appended to the IT_PARTNERS so that it will be populated on any external purchasing documents.

Here I want to know whether any standard RFC enabled function module which fetches the invoice party details from ECC system.

Awaiting your answers...

Thanks,

Ravee..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Just use function RFC_READ_TABLE and table WYT3.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (0)