cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintenance cycle linking to change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we have copied std change request sdcr to zdcr and have modifed it by adding action and conditions to it. please advice on the following:

- when creating a followon document, i am not getting a pop up window asking for selection of maintanance cycle. whereas i am getting the pop up window for standard change reuqest. am i missing something here.

Points will be awarded for helpful answers.

regards,

imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

thanks for the reply. but this doesnt seem to be authorization problem as i am able to get the pop up when i use the std SDCR change request with the same user ID.

please advise.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imran,

As you are able to get the pop up for std SDCR, have you changed any activities in the customized one? Or you have just copied it from the SDCR?

Regards,

Satish.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consider Copy Control and Follow on documents for SDCR and your custom doc. type.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

As far as the maintenance cycle and my knowledge concern, this maintenance cycle pop up should come when Change Manager (user in ChaRM) authorizes the Change request Document created by Service Desk Employee provided the required authorizations are given to Change Manager. Please let me know the authorizations for Change Manager in your system. If it is a sandbox or development system, you can try assigning the sap_all to change manager and check whether maintenance cycle pop up coming or not.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish.