cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Objects Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I heard ESOA is different from R/3 in such a way that there are no tables but Business Object levels Example : (SAP TMS standalone system). I am not able imagine any transaction or postings not going to tables in SAP. Kindly somebody throw me some light on this fact how it so happens in ESOA. I tried searching the forum unsuccessfully. Kindly if there are some links regarding it send me. I am basically a BW consultant. If there are no tables as such how can datasource be created if there are no tables.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Rose.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

have a look at this Blog ..can get some idea ...just check

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20ea3d3b-d61c-2a10-7b95-e6508f18...

Thanks !

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rose,

sorry to say but your very question doesn't make any sense at all. you can't compare ESOA and R/3!

and of course there are still tables in any kind of application holding the data. whatever someone told you is maybe that in ESOA you generally don't access any data directly but via some service operations. but this was already true for OO architectures and its data objects.

Don't take it personal but I'd suggest you to start your investigations from the very basics of programming principles and system architectures.

anton