SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Welcome Letter for Business Partner in ISU?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Welcome Letter to be generated, when a new business partner is created using FPP1 Tcode.

If I created a Business Partner, so the system automatically will generate a welcome letter for the partner in ISU.

How to do it?

Thakns in advance.

Sekhar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create One new application form or use existing application form for Welcome Letter in the T-code EFRM.

IF u go to EFCS you will get the "Welcome Letter" Class

Add this Application form in the BP config..

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create One new application form or use existing application form for Welcome Letter in the T-code EFRM.

IF u go to EFCS you will get the "Welcome Letter" Class

Add this Application form in the BP config..

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thank you for your reply.

I already created application form using IS_U_CS_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER form class.

But I can't able to reach my requirement.

Could you please let me know the steps involved in BP configuration accordingly?

Where Can I assign that application form (Welcome Letter) in BP configuration?

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sekhar

0 Kudos

hey dude

did u read my post or not..ur answer is there in that..try to read the replys completely ..and award points too.afterall we r sparing our time to solve ur queries

regards

prince

0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Your answer is right for Move-in for the respective customer. We already done this configure and assigned that application form.

But, my requirement is before move-in, once I create a business partner then system will automatically create a welcome letter for that customer. I mean before move-in.

Hope you got my point.

Please help me out.

thanks,

Sekhar

0 Kudos

What is your exact requirement?

automatically create a welcome letter for that customer...Means it will shown on the screen or you have to create a flat file ? using PWB....

IF u want to show that Welcome Letter after creating business partner

Then go to t-code BUS7.

and create one function module and assign in to corresponding event and then call thefunction module for get the memory from business partner in your function module after that call your PWB function module.

BUP_MEMORY_BUT000_GET : Use this FM to get memory details in your FM.

Pls re-check with your Functional Owner once again.

Regards,

Shiva

0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowlegde there is no configuration for sending welcome letter when the BP is created in the system. The welcome letter that is mentioned in above replies is for Move-in process and it can be configured in SPRO.

One possible option I can think of is implementing BADI PARTNER_UPDATE, we have implemented to send an IDoc on creation of BP, similarly you can send/create letter by implementing this BADI. You can use PWB form or smartform.

-ASB

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use event 1052 to create the correspondence container we a BP is created. I don't think there's any customizing for that. You create a correspondence type ZBPC in:

Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Basic Functions > Correspondence > Define Correspondence Types

the you assign a print form to the correspondence type:

Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Basic Functions > Define Application Forms for Correspondence

an in you event you call functions:

FKK_GET_CORR_CUSTOMIZING - Read correspondence type customizing

FKK_CREATE_COKEY - If you need to create a cluster of data due to performance reason whe you fill data that it's not possible to put in DFKKCOH or DFKKCOHI. If you do taht you'll need to do somthing like:

• write it with the export command,

• so that the cluster structure is build by that command.

EXPORT i_zdomcluster FROM i_zdomcluster

TO DATABASE dfkkcodclust(co)

ID w_cokey.

• Pick it up again, access with relid for index use

SELECT * FROM dfkkcodclust INTO TABLE i_dfkkcodclust

WHERE relid = c_relid_co

AND cokey = w_cokey.

And then you call function module FKK_WRITE_CORR to create you correspondence container.

FPCOPARA will do the rest...

I use this to create direct debit letters when a customer account changes to ask the customer to go to the bank and request to chage hsi domiciliation details.

Cheers,

Adriano.

PS: Some answers on this forum seem to be done by people that don't even understand simple questions???

Edited by: Adriano Silva on Sep 12, 2008 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SEKAR

PRICNE HERE.

go to spro-sap utililitycust service-process executionmoveinmaintain controls in document level--

gv form name --IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER

thats the answr u where looking for i hope..so award points to the maximum..

regards

prince

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In ISU, welcome letters are not generated as soon as you create a business partner.

In a normal scenario, you'll only send a welcome letter once the contract is entered is the system (by means of a move-in). This is the place to create you're welcome letter, using the tools Prince mentioned.