cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking of Sales Order upon creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All...

1). I want to block any sales order as soon as it gets created without credit limit consideration - Configuration steps please.

2) ADRNR number generation in KNA1 against a customer - How this internal number is getting created - Configuration steps please.

Please guide me with configuration steps.

Regards

Animesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to ' ova8" under document controle u have a field called no credit check is there in that u can find ot standerd routines , as per ur busines reqirement u can ask ur Abaper he will right a rotine for u u an assign to ur business requirement.

i hope it can solve ur 1st problem.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VOV8, when defining the sales order, in the shipping view, put a delivery block. It has to be removed manually in the sales order by authorized person. Only then delivery is created.

ADRNR is created for each costomer master by the system automatically. If you want to pick up the adres details of the customer in any prog, it is called by using the ADRNR. We cant control the ADRNR settings. Its system generated.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Animesh

1) If you want to block a sale order as and when it is created, you can set Delivery Block for the same manually. Instead if your requirement is sale order can be created but deliveries should not created, then go to XD05, input the customer code and give sales area and execute. There you can see a tab Delivery Bock. Maintain some value there and save.

2) It is predefined in SAP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

Point No 1.

go to VOV8 _ SAles Document Configuration

Select he New Document Type you have created.- Go to Details

Go to shipping Section in the configuration and then put Delivery Block.

Point No 2.

ADRNR No range is internal Number range defined by SAP.

If you want to know how Customer Number range is generated then we can help you in specifiyng the same through Customizing.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar