cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sales Order having ZCON materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a ABAP Programmer and i had been assigned to work on report developed by someone before and the purpose of this report is :-

It shows the data for a particular Sales Order having the requisitions status whether is approved or not ..

I just want know that is it possible that sales order can have the requisition for the ZCON materials bcoz when i run that for the different

material types such as ROH,ZBOP and it is showing the correct data but when i check data for the ZCON it shows no data.

So plzz provide me guide lines for giving the info about the Sales Order can have ZCON materials requisitions ......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ricx.S,

As per your thread I came to know that you are working on the report which gives the out put of Requesitions status of the sales order based on the material type.

As per your message The material type ZCON not involved in this process or there no requesitions are available on behalf of ZCON material type.

So first you need take the data about material types ,what are the material types available in your client business process.

Because based on the business requirement and business process different material types will be used so you first check with the MM consultant what are material types are exist in your process.

Take help of related functional consultants to give the proper test data

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.