cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are handling a File->File sceanrio..In the receiver adapter comm channel, the messages get passed on from the messaging system.

These are the messages in the audit log..

1.Using connection AFW. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2.Message successfully put into the queue.

3.The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

4.The message status set to DLNG.

5.Delivering to channel: outbound_SL_msg

6.Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleHome

7.Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleHome.

8.The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Sun Jan 18 07:59:27 GMT 2006.

9.The message status set to WAIT.

The messages get delivered after a long time or they never come out..They should take less than a minute to be out.What could be the problem???

Would restarting the adapter services like SAP XI AF Messaging", "SAP XI AF Core", "SAP XI Adapter: XI" in the visual admin solve the issue??

-Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishnan

The issue may be configuration. Please check the document caled ( Readiness check Dt 22 Aug 05 from SDN) which explains all the tests that need to be passed before you are ready to test the scenario.

Also check whether any XI__USER logins are locked ...

If it passes the configuration checks, the problem can then be narrowed.

Good Luck

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We checked the readiness document as well as the XI users. They all look good. But before the full cache refresh, the self test for Adapter engine was giving a red light with " Internal server error:"..But after the CPA cache refresh its all green..But we are not sure on why this internal error happened?? Does it have anything to do with the cache refresh??

I am sorry Prasad, I wanted to award points but I can't see themm:(

-Krishnan

Message was edited by: Murugadass Krishnan