cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

this is my first thread to this forum. right now i am working as a system administrator on windows OS. i am looking Server 2003 & LAN. i want switch over to BASIS SAP. this is my kind request all of u please guide me that will this choice be better for me for my future.

all suggestion & replies will be appreciated.

regards

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

This is great if u swith over to SAP-BASIS. But you need a right place to start your career in SAP.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

SAP BASIS is also like administration for SAP systems and its relaated stacks/products. Even I would suggest you to make a search on Google with SAP BASIS and you will find many links where from you can get more infor what exactly it is and how it will suit you, and then you can take the final decision.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

> this is my first thread to this forum.

It was the 1st in a series of 3 identical threads cross-posted to various forums. I have deleted the others...

> right now i am working as a system administrator on windows OS. i am looking Server 2003 & LAN. i want switch over to BASIS SAP. this is my kind request all of u please guide me that will this choice be better for me for my future.

Reading [the docmentation|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] before starting to work on something is always good advise, I think...

Enjoy SDN and good luck,

Julius