cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Delivery Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my Delivery, I am getting a delivery block with the text as "A5 Sch Line Date Issue".

This comes because the stock is not avaliable at Requested Delivery date.Henceforth we get 2 schedule lines with confirmed quantities in the second one.

The problem is that I am unable to unblock this delivery.Please let me know how shall I proceed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiano,

It seems like you have have delivery schedulling system. If you have authrization to go to customization then you can off the delivery scheduling. than this problem may sortout or you can create the delivery after changing the reqeusted delivery date in sales order (put the future date ).

Try this your problem could be solved.

RGDS

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please let me know in IMG which indicator should I switch off for my sales order so that I can get rid of the Delivery block?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

Path to OFF the delivery scheduling is

SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Basic function -> Delivery scheduling & transportaion Scheduling -> Define Scheduling By sales document type.

Please try this to off delivery scheduling.

Regards

San

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like there is a customized process to remove the delivery block. Also it could be that delivery block will be automatically removed when the items are due for delivery. That is delivery block is removed on the schedule line date (which is in the 2nd line item against which there is confirmed quantity).

Some companies use this sothat deliveries are not created ahead of schedule.

Also not many companies give authorization to all to remove the block manually.

Try checking in sales order create include MV45AFZZ & delivery creation SAPMV50A include to see if there is any customized code.

Regards,

Sivanand

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino Ronaldo

First check delivery block is at Header Level or Schedule Line level. Try to removed it manually. Check you might have any Z Tcode in you company to removed such type of blocks. Even you need to check your authorization to remove such type of blocks. Normally removal of blocks should be done by authorized persons only.

Regards

Nagendra

Edited by: Nagendra Prasad.B on Aug 27, 2008 2:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you already created delivery, u may delete items of delivery,

change sales order block,then re-create item to delivery.

other,create delivery before change sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check delivery date in sales order at schedule line category if it is in futerue then change it.

Do this and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Still it didnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the schedule line?

check in vov6 for you sl, whether in the sl deliver has been blocked under the business data tab...

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christiano,

From your mail I think the delivery block is in the delivery document. Go to VL02N --> Delivery --> Go to --> Header --> Administration --> Check for the delivery block under Control data tab. Try to manually release it and save.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christino,

I think delivery block has been put at schedule line level. Open your sale order, double click on your item.Go to schedule line, remove delivery block which next next to the Confirmed Qty.

Rgds,

Senni.B

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Chirstino...

To remove the delivery block... I would suggest you to Try with Tcode VKM5...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all these options. Nothing works.The delivery is not yet created.

Any other suggestions?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christino

Go to XD05, input the customer code and execute. There you can see various tabs for which you can block. Check whether any value is assigned for the tab [Delivery Block]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Delivery block can be removed in Sales order (Sales Tab).

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.But I tried it .I didnt work.Is there any other alternative to unblock it?