cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email subject line configuration for notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one tell me how to configure the email subject line for the notifications, currently, when I'm sending an email through follow up functions, it is taking notification number in the subject line, I want to change that to the Notification subject description to be pick up in the email subject.

How to configure this requirement, where to do dis. I have no idea of email configuration,

Please guide me on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Edited by: SAP Consultant on Aug 27, 2008 8:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The follow-up action working with Functional Module. So you can change the functional module program as per your requirement by the help of ABAPer. Copy the std function module with Z and do the change.

The functional module Path

Go to SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Inspection -> Inspection Lot Completion -> Define Follow-Up Actions.

Regards,

S.Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

Thanks for your reply,

I have already done that and thats why I am getting the Send email action in the follow up action box on the right hand side of the notification, with that help only I'm able to send the mail.

But my requirement is to change the subject line of the Email, how to do that, now it is picking up the notification number, how can we chnage that to the notification header text?

Please some one help me on this,