cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Idoc in XI system giving error 56.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

using we19, i have successfully sent data from my r3 system. In the receiver XI system, it is showing error 56 in we02. Pls help.Where have I missed out data.

Secondly, in case of sending an Idoc with data using we19, we can confirm data has passed out successfuly from sender system, is there any way I can confirm data has passed/ failed to pass from an RFC to the receiver system, within the Sender system??

Arnab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your are getting below error, this is due to data mismatch

56 Yes Error IDOC with error added

check all configuration once again, ur triggering idoc from WE19, we need to fill all mandatory data in segment level else it will throw error. Better to trigger idoc from application it will solve easily.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>way I can confirm data has passed/ failed to pass from an RFC to the receiver system, within the Sender system??

Check in IDX5 of XI system to verify if the IDoc is received in XI. If you dont find an entry over here check in SM58 of the sender system.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mondal,

First of all, If the Idoc has generated at R/3 side and u didnt receive at Xi means

1) Check in IDX5 at XI

2) Check in SM58 at R/3

3) Check in SMQ2 at XI

Thats it , these will give u some clues

generally error is indicated in sending system with numbers 51 and 56.

51 Application document not posted

56 IDoc with errors added

Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/19878343b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Thanks

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont check in WE02. Check in IDX5 ,check for Inbound IDOC in XI.

If the data is send successfully from R/3 then it will get in IDX5.

'Award points if helpful"

Regards,

Jayasimha jangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant view the Idocs those send from the SAP R/3 to XI in WE05 of XI.

This is not the correct Place to view this.

By the way can you explain abt your scenario, so that we can suggest you where can you fing out your Idoc

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sesh,

I have checked weo2/weo5, in XI. Both Giving the same error after receiving the Idoc. Error 56. I am sending an Idoc from R3, with some test Data through we19, and in the XI system I have a mail adapter to receive the Idoc data and send it as mail.

The communication channel for Mail adapter is OK, [GREEN ], but I cant see any messege in SXMB_MONI.

I want to know, wht is this happening?

Arnab