SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Move-in Control parameters at Document level / Contract level

abdul_basith
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In Move-in customising, in the IMG activity "Define Move-in Control parameters at Document level", I used ISU_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER form.

Just one entry is enough for the company code, right? I had used the company code 0001 as the company code is not created by the FICA team.

Next, "Define Move-in Control Parameters at Contract level"

Budget billing plan is not followed here. So, do I need to maitiain the settings for the contract level?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdul

check it

a.In Move-in customising, in the IMG activity "Define Move-in Control parameters at Document level", I used ISU_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER form.

Just one entry is enough for the company code, right? I had used the company code 0001 as the company code is not created by the FICA team.

answer: u must know 1 thing that in a project u must use only the company code generated by the fica team.consult with ur fica team or ur billing team to know the company code .assign it where its required.u must not use 001 saps standard company code if and only if its used for ur porject by ur fica team ..

2.Next, "Define Move-in Control Parameters at Contract level"

Budget billing plan is not followed here. So, do I need to maitiain the settings for the contract level?

yes u r right u have to maintian setting in contract level

regards

prince

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdul

check it

a.In Move-in customising, in the IMG activity "Define Move-in Control parameters at Document level", I used ISU_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER form.

answer: u must know 1 thing that in a project u must use only the company code generated by the fica team.consult with ur fica team or ur billing team to know the company code .assign it where its required.u must not use 001 saps standard company code if and only if its used for ur porject by ur fica team ..

2.Next, "Define Move-in Control Parameters at Contract level"

yes u r right u have to maintian setting in contract level

regards

prince