cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have activated the su management in warehouse as well as in the storage type (by marking the check box which is just above the storage section act. )

in material master WM 2 view palletesization data is already maintained

but if click on the button of storage unit in bin (bulk storage area) then system gives me message that no storage unit exist

now question sihow can that be possible as i have already done the settings in bulk storage area that only 4 su can be stoered and thats working fine but if i try to see it then system is not dispalying it to me with in the bin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not totally clear to me.

If you activate SU management for a storage type and maintain relevant settings in the material master it won't mean that you can see any storage unit in a bin if no quant exists in that bin.

If the storage type is SU managed and there's material (quant) in the bin and you click on the SU button in LS03N you should get information.

Please clarify your question.

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for mentioning the uclear question

yes you are corectly getting my question that is there is a quant in the bin and all the relevant su settings are done but i am not able to see the su information when i click the button there at the bin

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check:

-1. Again your settings for Bulk storage type.

0. In LX02 whether your quant is really w/o SU in the bin.

1. How did that quant get into your bin? Did the system give it a SU number? (check in LT22)

2. Are you able to move that quant?

Please also search for OSS notes. E.g. 206806.

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 27, 2008 8:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the bin display i am able to see the stroage unit no. so it

means that storage unit is avilable but if click on the specific button to display then system is not showing it .......???

what can be the possible cause for that..

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see it (SU) in LS33?