Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sap guru

i have one thread

when iam doing sale order creation (va01) i have one error "pricing error mwst missing"

but ihave done that already in tc: vk11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SREENIVAS

Just Give proper Tax Code in condition record in VK12.

Plz check and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

please check in ur cutomer master whether u mantained under the taxe u matainedd tax or not if ur not maintained tax over there This problem will come

REgards,

venkataswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You get this error when any mandatory pricing condition type is missing.

Check in conditions if MWST has any value.

Also check if it is selected as manual in V/06 pricing procedure. If yes, then enter manually.

If condition records are mainatined & still not able to, then check what settings you have in Manual entries in condition type changes. You need to select no limitations there.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For the error "pricing error mwst missing" the following can be the reasons,

In V/06 for this condition type in CHANGES CAN BE MADE area you might have selected MANUALY ENTRY HAS PRIORITY thats why it is not picking up price from VK11

Now you can change there it as AUTOMATIC ENTRY HAS PRIORITY

also you need to check in your pricing calculation, you might have selected MWST condition as MANDATORY AND MANUAL also.

here you need to change it to MANDATORY also

for timebeing you can solve problem but juts clicking on condition ta in item details and give this condition manually along with value

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI

WHAT IS THE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THIS ONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tax will be calculated on ship to party and plant of that particular country.so, please maintain condition records for that country of ur ship to party.

Go to VK13 and for your conditon type check the access sequence weather the data is maintained for the combination which you are trying to enter in the Sales order. If not maintained.. enter the condtion records via VK12 /VK11...

Also it would be great if you can check the tax codes for your customer and material, which would eliminate the chance of this error hence forth...

In your condition type, in addition to assignment C, also place check mark against amount/percent field in case you want to change amount or percentage in sales order

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI

WHAT IS THE PRICING PROCEDURE FOR CONDITION TAB

PLEASE SEND T CODE FOR THIS ONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.Code: V/03 for Create Condition Table (Pricing Sales/ Distribution)

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Please check the pricing analysis on the conditons tab in item level

in that chcek for condition type MWST, you would then get a analysis of why this error has come

accordingly you can maintain the required data

Hope this helps

thanks

akasha

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

-->Please check the condition record of the MWST in VK12 trasaction is it maintainig properly or not.

-->Make sure that you have entered plant in the sales order.

-->Please check the Customer master and material master tax clasification maintanence.

-->Check the your pricing procedure control data have you checked mandatory check box for the MWST condition type or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI MURALI THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING

I DID VK12 ALREADY

BUT WHAT IS THE PRICING PROCEDURE T CODE FOR CONDITION TYPE PLEASE SEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

go to "v/08" in your pricing procedure remove mandatory check for condition type MWST

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI ANIL VERY VERY THANKYOU

I HAVE DESELECTED MWST IN V/08

I HAVE DONE THE VA01

REGARDS

SRINIVAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

If the Mandatory check box is selected for thr condition types in the pricing procedure, the condition types must be maintained in the sales document. Otherwise system will not allow you to proceed.

As you said unchecking the field in pricing procedure will do, but system will not block the sales order processing, eventhough the output condition record is not maintined.

Prase