cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

How can we restrict the text should not be copied from customer master to sales order. Already text configuration settings maintained and text is maintained in customer master now i dont want to copy that text into sales order. where i have to do the settings

Thanks & Regards

rack29

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rack29,

Please go to the transaction VOTXN here you select sales document Header then click on change Icon now system will take you to the Chenge view Text Det procedure sales document header over view screen here you select your Text procedure then go to the access sequence here you select your access sequence then go in to the Access sequence for the Text ID's now system will take you to the change view of the sales document header access sequence here you identify Under which Text ID customer Text is copying to the sales order , to control that remove that Text ID from this screen along with Text Object KNA1 If it is Central customer text or Text object KNVV If it is Customer ,Sales text.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u dont want to copy text from customer master to sales order.u can remove the assginment i.e go to VOTXN->CHANGE->text procedure assignment->check ur order type and remove the text procedure for ur order type and save.by this text will not be copied from customer master to sales order for all customer.

Regards

sharad