cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALERT messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

where can i check that the alert messages are configured on XI system?

when i check T code ALRTCATDEF there is only one alert category is existing,

i know variuos users getting the alerts to mail inbox from the xi system , so is there any other way or other location where we can configure the alerts ?

there is no workflow implemented in th system

thanks

vasavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ALRTCATDEF use Fixed recepients button and delete the recipents ID from the list.

Regards,

Jayasimha Jangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

well if you have checked all the alert classifications and alert categories and found nothing,then you probably have CCMS configured for alerts.

>>Hi amiar

I never thought this could be a variant of my name:)

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Aug 26, 2008 4:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI:Its Alerts classification,click on one alert classification and it will display all the alert categories in that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the ALRTCATDEF page,you have a table like "Alert classification" or "alert groups" or something like that(its on the left side of Alert category),i dont exactly remember the table.but that basically groups alerts together,you can click on different groups and on the right side it will display all the alert categories in that group,then within each alert category,you have "Fixed recepient" button on the top,that will show you all the users who will get the alert for that specific category.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amiar

thanks for quick response . i ahve already checked in alert classification . there is only one alert is exiting that is for testing only, but user getting some other alrts form xi system , so is there any other way to

configer the alerts?

thanks

vasavi

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasavi

It is possible that the alerts are coming out of a different system. Check in transaction code SALRT1 where RFC destination of alert server is stored. If you have different destination than 'NONE', then that's the system, where your alert categories are defined.

KK