cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payload access authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have around 10 interfaces and out of those, 2 of them involves with confidential data.

So I don't want the payload to be accessible to developers for those 2 interfaces alone.

(But they should be able to see the pipeline steps). Meanwhile developers should have the

access to the payload for all other interfaces. Is there anyway through which we can do this ??

I am using the below two docs,to achieve above, but I am able to achive that at interface level.

Either I am able to access either all of the payloads or none of them. But I want this to happen

at interface level. Is it possible ??

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7e4105db-0601-0010-bf87-bd3...

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can't wait further

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar

Where are you trying to control to the access to payload? Is it in ECC or XI. If in ECC, see if note 1174305 is applicable for your landscape.

Authorization object S_XMB_MONI should work with the interface name and namespace after applying the above note. You still have to provide S_XMB_DSP authorization object with ACTVT = '03'.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Thanks for your reply ! I am looking the access control in XI. So in PI 7.1 only it is possible ??

thanks

kumar

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar

Auth object S_XMB_MONI should work for XI as well. If it is not working, use security access trace to see which authorization objects are allowing payload access.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

To the best of my knowledge in PI7.0 you can only as indicated in the article. But in PI7.1 you can specify authorization at a message level or at an interface level.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

thanks for your reply ! As you said, it is only possible in PI 7.1, is there any link/document where I can implement the same in PI 7.1 ??

Thanks

kumar