0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on APO Demand Planning.

I am using the BAPI is BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 and the inputs of this BAPI are

1. Planning Book =DP_PLNB

2.Data View=COLLABORATIVE

3. Planning Version=000

4.Selection ID=MAT

5.Period Type:Cor B (C for month and B for week , depence on selection)

6.Date From=08/2007

7.Date To=08/2008

when I give the above inputs to the bapi i am getting perfect data.

When go for the xMII transaction I am giving the same Inputs but when I give the Period Type "C"or "B" I am not able to get the data.

with out the Period Type Input I am getting all the data what ever in the Planning book. But I want only one year data which i can select by weeks or by months.

my Date inputs in xMII are like below

From Date is xml formata: datefromxmlformat(dateadddays(datenow, -365), "MM/yyyy")

To Date is xml format : datefromxmlformat((datenow), "MM/yyyy")

If any one have an idea on this please reply .

Thanks

Muvva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muvva,

What does the execution window show as far as errors when you run the transaction? Are you getting any response data back at all or is the entire response segment empty? If you are getting some response, there should be a RETURN segment which would contain error messages. If the response is completely empty, then there is probably a problem with the input data being passed in the Request segment. The input data is likely causing the entire BAPI to fail on the SAP side of things.

Please put a couple of tracers after the JCo Interface action block and link the Request Segment to one and the Response segment to the other. Review the values contained in the two segments and post them here. Use curly braces and code to allow the xml to be viewed.

And if MAT is really a material number (MATNR), then make sure it has leading zeroes (18 characters total). Almost all BAPIs need to have their ID numbers ( batch, order, material, etc.) pre-pended with leading zeroes. Do a search on zero and you will find some helpful topics here discussing this subject.

Good luck,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution.

thank you all.