cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Sheet Modification in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have BI Dashboards developed using the Visual Composer. We are using EP 7.0 SP11.

We wanted to have the VC Applications to have the corporate look and feel from the standard VC Look and feel.

For this i am trying to modify the Standard VC style sheets available in the Portal Server in the following path.

\usr\sap\...\...\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\vc_client\servlet_jsp\VCRes\root\webContent\VisualComposer\6.00\bin

Files : 15595730 and 1808630

For every change, the Portal needs to be restarted and i would like to avoid the same.

Still i could not get the guidance on the properties which i need to change in the style sheet to bring the better eye catching look and feel.

Could any one of you experienced in the Standard VC Style Sheet modification, guide me on this..

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To modify the look and feel of VC models, you can try to go to :

system Administration > Portal Display > your applied theme > Visual Composer / Flex Runtime Controls.

Fabien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien,

Actually my service pack is EP 7.0 SP 10 and i don't have the option to update the Portal themes for VC controls as it is available from the SP11 only.

I will upgrade to SP 11 and try to modify the theme.

Thanks and Regards,

Sekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remember that once you patch your system to sp15, you'll have flex runtime with more vibrant colors. Also, so far I found that the customizations for VC colors aren't recommended just because the default colors are so nice and its a very difficult task to get all those colors replaced with your corporate branding colors and still have great experience.

regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your useful information.

Regards,

Sekar