cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMI Problem (End-to-End Monitor does not show data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

(End-to-End Monitor does not show data)

As I know that XML Messages Alerts T-code: SXMB_NOMI shows all alerts including errors as well I put date Range: 01-01-2008 to 01-08-2008 and filters for "Errors" system does show more then 300 errors

But problem in RWB - End-to-End Monitoring, when I click on display and date range 01-01-2008 to 01-08-2008 its give me graphical overview in right of window

and shows summary:

Errors: 0 Average

Open 904 Maximum

Successfully Completed 0 Minimum

Overall: 904

I thing End-to-End Monitor doesn't get data from PMI...

why does't show any errors, which is shows in SXMB_MONI

Please tell me how to resolve that problem

Thanks in Advanced

Edited by: issue2008 issue on Aug 26, 2008 12:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A destination pointing to the Integration Server is created on the J2EE engine to collect the data for the end-to-end monitoring. If this destination is incorrect or if there are several clients in the system of the integration server, the data may be sent to the incorrect client.

This might be a reason so you can implement the correction of the destination in a manual way as follows:

Open the J2EE visual administrator.

Select the Destination service.

Select the HTTP "pmistore" destination.

Enter the URL for the ICF service spi_gate of the Integration Server in the following form "http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/spi_gate?sap-client=<xxx>", where 'host' denotes the host of the integration server, 'port' denotes the HTTP port, and xxx is the client of the Integration Server.

Thanks,

Hemant