cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script - New printer issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We replaced an old HP printer with a new Xerox Workcenter printer at one of our businesses location and the SAP Script is giving an issue -- couple of boxes from the first page are shifting to the next page and the invoice instead of printing on one page, now prints on 2 pages.

When I tested the same invoice with a different model Xerox Workcenter printer, it comes out OK. I made sure the settings on both printers are same using SPAD, but still gets the same issue.

Also, the print preview on the printer with issue, do not show that the boxes are shifted to next page. It happens only when I print the invoice. The other things I have done are: 1) contacted Xerox and got the new device types and install them, but no luck. 2) Tried other existing SAP standard device types, but the same issue.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue without changing the SAP Script? or is that the only choice I have?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was facing the similar issue where in the print preview was showing fine but the actual print had teh boxes shifted towards the left.

I had to actually do the formatting by getting the actual printout.

In your case you can check the font of text. It may be pushing the windows down.

If you prefer to choose the option I had selected, I will suggest that install a PDF printer and make it default, so that you will not be wasting papers.

regards,

Gaurav