cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Post FI Document through Billing Document in SD(For Credit Card)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully post FI document through Billing document in SD.

The Problem is encountered when a Sales Order is created

for Credit Card customers.

When the sales order is created the credit card information we are prompted with an error message Payment terms is a required field for G/L Acc so and so...

The payment terms field in the posting key 01 is marked required and the same field for the reconcilation account is optional. However this config has not created any problem for the Non credit card sales orders.

If any one has faced the same problem. Please help me out in this issue. I have been working on this for a long time.

Thanks for your help...

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit card payment terms and sales payment terms both are different. One is for credit card and the other one is for sales cusotmer.

In your case u have not maintained credit card payment terms. So please define card payment terms and then retry...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thanks for your reply. And sorry for a late reply to your email.

I went to VA03 Header details of a sales order and in the Payment Card tab I don't find the field you have recommended.

Is this the right place I am looking for or else where??

Thanks for your time...

Thanks,

Chaithanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Please refer SAP OSS Note 119047.

In the OSS Note they have mentioned..

Pass the payment terms to the field

xaccit-zterm = '0001'. in the User Exit.

Program : LV60BF0C,

Customer Function ]002'.

Include File ZXVVFU02.

Still I don't understand why SAP doesn't support payment terms for Credit Card. But when a Sales Order is created without credit card the field xaccit-zterm has a value.

Thanks,

Chaitanya K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Get the help of a Finance consultant rather than changing anything in the field selection G/L account and Recon account.

Prase