cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating lots in SRM 5.0 with items coming from the Sourcing Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Do you know if it is possible to create lots in a bid invitation (in SRM 5.0) with items coming from the Sourcing Cockpit? If so, could you please explain to me how?

Thank you,

Henrique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the remarks on outline in help.

think what you are looking is not available.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Lots

You can use the outline mechanism to create lots that group together related items. Bidders must have bid on every item in a lot before they can submit their bid. Bid prices that are entered at item level are aggregated at lot level.

If you create a bid invitation from the sourcing application, you cannot add new items.

You can select and duplicate items. You can do this in one of two ways:

· Select the checkbox of the item you want to duplicate and choose Copy.

· Select the checkbox of the item you want to copy and click the Duplicate Selected Item button.

The copy of the item appears at the bottom of the item list. If you duplicate an outline item, the copy of the item appears at the bottom of the outline list, not at the bottom of the overall list.

**********************************************************************************************

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunatetly the lot concept won't help a lot since 99% of items come from the Sourcing Cockpit. There could be a way to create lots in the Sourcing Cockpit after the items are inserted in the work area.

You've answered my question anyway and I shall grant you all the points.

Thanks again,

Henrique

Answers (0)