cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS MOBILE MENU!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I need to solve a problem with ITS mobile. I'm creating an application and I need to program a MENU for this application.

When I try to make it "with/by" transactions, it doesnt work

When I try to make it by, it doesn't work and when I put in a direct link to service, it opens a new window, which a PDA can't display.

Thank for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI TIbor,

How you resolve the problem of Dynamic menu.

I am having the same problem.

I created a custom menu ZXXX and assigned in Logistic (Customization). Now in LM00 transaction my menu ZXXX is coming. I can also see the same in ITS both in mobile & exploror, but it is not going further in next screen of my menu in ITS mobile device not even in internet exploror of my machine.

Please tell me how you resolve this problem.

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a simliar problem. I followed your steps to create the template. I get the error

ADD_TEMPLATE in CL_W3_TEMPLATE > PROCESS_WB_REQUEST; inform person responsible.

I also couldn't get LM00 to work and when I read your forum LM01 worked better but I got this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone solve this problem? I'm getting the same thing.

Thanks

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks like it had a lock problem. I closed all other sessions and got around this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Doug, I had the same issue with this message. As you said, a new login solved it. Cheers.

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the message error ADD_TEMPLATE in CL_W3_TEMPLATE > PROCESS_WB_REQUEST, with SAP Note 1838220 - XML-Vorlagen für Templates, Voraussetzungen.

Regards,

Alejandro López.

Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh Add note link for 1838220

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to use the standard mobile menu, you have to create a template for the dynamic menu.

tcode: SE80

package: LMOB

Programs -> RLMENU -> Screens -> 2888 (Dynamic menu) -> Right mouse click -> Other functions -> Create template

Enter your corresponding Internet Service, Theme and Generating Style ( Mobile Devices ) and hit Save button

Don't forget to publish the template under the ITS Services path (RLMENU 2888) !

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tibor,

did you mean menu from Logistic part of customizing - MDE - Mobile data Entry - Menu ?

I have the same problem,

links from customized menu LM01 did not work from new ITSmobile technology

Browsing this menu via old WebSAPconsole is not problem ..

Thanks