cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Settings for Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to activate some alerts based on threshold violation for certain project elements. I went through the config guide but could nto replicate the procedure. Can somebody give me simple steps to activate the alerts and make the seetings for project elements?

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

There are some powerpoint presentation in the service.sap.com about thresholds and alerts as well as some tutorials.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

Thanks for your reply. I searched in service.sap.com but could not get any presentation or documents on this. Incase you have any with you, it will be great if you share the same.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Post your email address then I will forward it to you

Cheers

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

appreciate your cooperation. Please mail me the docs at sachin_b@satyam.com. I am giving the official mail id as other mails cannot be opened in office. Thanks again.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

I again tried to search the stuff on service.sap but could not find anything. Can you please share the same at sachin.bhamb@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Sachin,

I will send it later during the day.

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri..

Can you plz give me path of ppt u had mentioned to Sachin in service.sdn.com.I am stuck with Alerts & Evaluations in cProjects.

my mail id is anandbende@gmail.com

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am also having issues with the alerts and evaluations areas within cprojects, I would very much appreciate if you could email me the material that you spoke about, I have been searching the net for days but there does not appear to be much material available

Please can you send it to wayne.messervy@vector.co.nz

Regards - Wayne

Answers (0)