Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS-SD integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read about one of the integration type between SD and PS. The details are

1. Create a service material

2. Assign this material to standard network and WBS in CN08.

3. Create sales order and then assign the above material as a item in sales order.

4. Once the sales order is saved then the sales order also creates the project in PS subject to the service material has the assignment with standard WBS.

Is it a correct way of integration or is any steps missing in this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would like to add one more point. Assembly processing creates a link between the sales document and the project. This means that the same information is available to the employees in the sales department and to project management. The system automatically updates changes to the sales document in the network and vice-versa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

PS-SD integration:

Billing, Delivery, Revenue Planning, Assembly Processing.

hope this will help you

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are absolutely correct. This integration is known as Assembly processing. The prerequisites for assembly processing are the following:

• To use assembly processing (with networks), you need a suitable standard network as a template for the network that is to be created. The system uses this standard network to create the executable network during assembly processing.

*A material must be entered in the sales document. We need to have set up a material master that supports assembly processing. i.e. At least the sales views (item category group) must have been defined in the corresponding material master. If you determine the requirements type via the MRP group or strategy group, you will also need the MRP views of the material master.

• The "Network parameters for sales order" table forms a link between the material and standard network. If you want to have completely automatic assembly processing, you must make entries in this table. Otherwise, a dialog box appears in sales order maintenance where you can enter the missing data.

• In requirement type determination, the system determines a requirements type and requirements class that enable assembly processing. In the standard system, you can use requirements class 212 and requirements type KMPN as templates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can somebody guide me on this question

Hi,

Is it possible to further guide me on how to identify corresponding project created in project system whens a sales order is saved which has material as a sales order item.

one more information is that what parameters are to be configured when creating a service material in MM01.

Please guide me step by step if possible as i am not able to execute in syatem.

What i have done is -

I have configured the material in MM01 under service category and then in CN08 i have assigned it to the standard network. This standard network is assigned to the standard WBS. When i create sales order the material is getting assigned there but the price of the material is not getting displayed in the sales order.

Thanks

Edited by: Raghunandan Iyer on Sep 1, 2008 11:43 AM

Edited by: Raghunandan Iyer on Sep 2, 2008 1:30 PM