cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not being tranfered from R/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I want to CIF sales orders from R/3 to APO . I can view the sales orders in R/3 in MD04 transaction.

No errors are shown when I CIF. Also nothing is visible when I do compare or reconcilation.

Regards,

Biswajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

Please make sure sales order check box is checked and materials and plants ( for which you want to transfer SO) are there in CFM1 transaction code.

Also check your name for APO Application its should be unique.

Than execute and create IM by CFM1.

And activate the same IM by CFM3. ( see time and user )

See your actvated Materials and plant in CFM5.

Please confirm.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try activating the model again in the background using CFM3 and keep monitoring it. Please check the queues and if you are implementing GATP also please check them in Temporary Quantity Assignments. At times they will sit in TQAs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit

Check if the integration model is "Properly" activated.

Check If the product is included in one and only one integration model. CFM5

If you find more than one models (with different names), delete all models and create fresh model and activate.

One of the signs that IM has been properly activated is that it shows at least a few green messages after activation. If you see only one or two green messages, mostly the integration maodel has not been properly activated.

If you have activated Error Handling (post processing) the error will not be seen in the queue. It will be seen in post processing records. Transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.

I hope these will solve your problem.

Nitin