cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need assistance for Shipment related issues.

1. link between transporation planning point and shipment types while creating the shipment document, because these two are required entries.

2. IN my delivery i have a route ex 0002. based on that how can we create the shipment document and how we will know what is the transporataion planning point and shipment types.

Please do the needfull ASAP.

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Janardhan,

1. link between transporation planning point and shipment types while creating the shipment document?

There is no link between transporation planning point and shipment types but If you want to create shipment document you need enter Transportation planning point like enter sales area while creating sales order.

Transportation planning point is a organisation unit in the transportation so that ia mandatory while creating shipment document.

Shipment document type also you need to enter like sales document type while creating sales order.

2. IN my delivery i have a route ex 0002. based on that how can we create the shipment document and how we will know what is the transporataion planning point and shipment types.

I don't think you can identify the Transportation planning point and shipment type based on the route.

But that route is relevant for transportation or not will control by configuration settings in the IMG

In VT01N transaction you can select proper transportation planning point and shipment type through drop down.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos