SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTRACT NOT BILLABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

prince here once again.after making a movein when i tried to create bill by clicking on billing in mnove in screen it says error as contract 11 not billable and another error follwing that is internal transaction 100 not assingned to external

in spro i have checked the consistency for my rates and schemas and my rate determinations they dont have any error.but i am puzzled when i see my contract not billable

i know that the replies will be to chck the rate determination and i do accpet it.but my rate determination is found consistent in spro by cheking the billing master data consisistency.

kindly guide me billing gurus..

thanks n points

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

During move-in, more than just the rate determination is checked. For example, if your rate uses facts, and they are mandatory, the move-in will check if they are filled in.

Other possibilities: do you have all meter readings? (device installation+move in) all rates on the device filled in?

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

During move-in, more than just the rate determination is checked. For example, if your rate uses facts, and they are mandatory, the move-in will check if they are filled in.

Other possibilities: do you have all meter readings? (device installation+move in) all rates on the device filled in?

Good luck!

0 Kudos

HI KEVIN

thnaks for ur reply.the error was in assigning the 0100 internal man transaction i have made it now.it got rectified...

thanks again

prince