Hi,

i have maintained:

For OR

Doc.Pri.Pro - A

Pri Proc - Z000001

For CR

Doc Pri Pro - Z

Pri Pro - Z000002

When i create a OR order, LF delivery & F2 Billing, the pricing procedure is Z000001.

While i create a credit memo Request CR in reference to the invoice F2, the pricing procedure Z00001 is copied into the CR instead of Z000002.

how to avoid this? as i maintain few different condition types in 2 pricing procedures.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

This is standard Issue with reference document copy.

Kindly take help of your Technical consultant and create new Copy control routine ( say 952 - copy of 052)

Source code for the same should be as follows:

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_952.

*{ INSERT ECDK900668 1

LOCAL: VBAK-KALSM. " Don't copy the pricing procedure

perform daten_kopieren_052. " Standard field transport

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

Assign this copy control routine in copy control from Billing to Sales Order.

Transaction : VTAF

Change the routine in Header.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your response.

is there any standard way to do this?

0 Kudos

Hi!

Kindly note that the setting in OVKK ( Pricing Procedure Determination) gets over written if you are creating document with refernce to earlier document.

SAP itself has suggested the way which has been already given to you.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H Ainarkar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram,

Use T.code VTAF

Click on position button

Choose Sales Doc Type CR and Billing Type F2

go to item overview -- select your desired item category and change the Pricing type from D to B.

and save it

Now new pricing procedure will be carried out...

Nagesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

Check in OVKK where you should have differentiated the document pricing procedure for Credit memo in VOV8. If you have differentiated in OVKK, then pricing procedure Z000002

only will flow into your credit memo.

For example, in VOV8, for OR if you maintain DPP as 1 maintain 2 for document type CR.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

Through copy control settings you can control.

Please go to *VTAF* transaction then select your billing document type i.e F2 and Credit memo request document type i.e CR then go in to the item level settings here you can find field *Pricing type* , you maintain this field as *B -- Carry out new pricing.*

But make sure that you have done the pricing procedure determination with the combination

Sales area+ Doc Pri Pro - Z+Customer pric. proc -->Z000002

Now system will determine the Z000002 pricing procedure when you create Credit memo Request.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the copying control between the billing doc F2 and sales document CR in VTAF. Check the details of item category TAN, the pricing type is maintained as D (copy pricing elements unchanged), the system is not carrying out any pricing in CR. If you are using your personnel system, then change the prcing type to B (carrout new prcing) and try.

But why do you need a different pricing in CR, as the credit will be given with reference to the invoice and the system copies the full amount to the credit memo request from the invoice.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

go to copy contrls f2 to CR and change dont carry pricing from f2 to cr

venkat