cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Condition base value in a Condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem because I need to change the condition base value for a condition type. This condition base is calculated as a result of other condition types in the list of pricing Elements. I would need to change the base in order to solve the problem.

Thank you and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to take always the same base price; actually the base price has to be other condition type in the pricing elements. Now it is taken the result of three condition types and I want to change this for just one. I donu2019t know in the customizing where I can change this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the base price in the FOR column give the counter number of the condition type of which you want to be taken as base price, then it will ignore the other two condition types

It appears that you want the standard for ex PR00 to be your base price .

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto

if i get it correctly , this is your scenario

condition 1--- price x

condition 1--- price Y

condition 1--- price z

now you want a fourth conddition with base value total of the above 3

if so , you maybe define all the above 3 as statistical ,

in another row , create a total of the above 3,

assign a sub total this ,

create new conditon type and in its alt base value , give the formalue for the sub total

for eg 5 for sub toal 1, 6 for sub total 2

and then you would get the right base value

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for the quick response, I just want to add that my problem comes from how can I change the base value in the customizing. I have been checking but I wasnu2019t able to change it. Please give me the transaction or the right route in the spro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto

How is your base pricde calculated ?

is it the result of some formulae in Al cal of base value

or is it becaues of the from and to sub totals ?

if you always want a different base value maybe u can wrtite a routine in t code VOFM anmd alternate calculation of base value which would give you that value

or you could also try to change the from and to conditons or make use of the sub totals to get the value desrierd

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why don't u try the Alternate Condition Base Value option in Pricing Procedure .

reg

Deepak