cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Exhibition sales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

The materials are sending for exhibition demonstration & sale then return back the material which is not sold. what is the best cycle to this scenario.

waiting for your replies.

regards

tuljasingh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Another solution for this as treat exhibition venue as another storage location and do the necessary img settings in org structure and shift the stocks from your existing storage location to the new storage location that is exhibition venue and process the sales from there

In your case cash sales is an ideal order type and create a one time account group customer data and treat them as SP's in your exhibition buyers

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

recently i had a similar scenario to be mapped

I gave you the solution of Consingnment Fillup and Consingnment issue for you

How i have done is

Whatever the stocks you are taking to exhibition is Consingnment Fillup say 100 units as exhibition venue as sold to party

You cant process consignment issue here because out of these 100 stock you are going to sell it to x,y,z

As per SAP Standards Consingnment process is dealing with a single customer means you cant prepare an order type of consignment issue to whom you have not prepared Consingnment Fillup

What we have done is when the Exhibition is over we have taken Consignment PIckup from the SP for all the 100 units

In this what happens is all that 100 units moves to unrestricted stock from consingnment in MMBE

For the qty sold in the Exhibition we have prepared an one time account group of customers and used sales document type CS cash sales for the qty sold to different customers and used free of charge delivery for the qty used for demo

Hope this helps you

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki

check this link

Go to erp sd and consignment processing details

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tulja

Consignment Fillup process is the best method But in consignment fillup process you can treat the exhibition venue as ship to address but I dont know who would be the sold to party.

As you would be aware, in consignment fillup process, the sold to party would be the end customer. But in your case (exhibition purpose), you may not be knowing the end customer. So what I feel is that you create a new customer as sold to party and assign ship to party (the address which you are going to create) to this sold to party customer.

Now you can do consignment fillup process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Consignment processing

Consignment fillup and Consignment issue order types

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos