cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate Credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am having an issue related to rebate Credit memo.

I have maintained condition record for a discount which is appearing into the Billing document but it is not appearing into the rebate credit memo.

Both billing and Rebate credit memo is having different pricing procedure and condition type is maintained in both the pricing procedure.

My requirement is I need to pull discount condition into Rebate credit memo which is appearing into billing document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!

if u mention both rebate condition (discount ) in u respective pricing procedure then now check that both rebate (discount) condition have u mention in there respective rebate agreement check it in VBO2 in that tab conditions if u mention in both places then check the VKOA THAT BOTH ACCOUNTING HAS G/L ACCOUNT

if this is the case i think it should show

as u said u have two pricing procedure please check both pricing procedure determination once again

hope it will help

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!!!

why do u need discount condition in rebate credit memo ????

when u create rebate credit memo ???-----it is the amount u need to pay to customer after u r agreement is over and that amount system calculate thr accrual from u r each order

it is a separate process

i think it is not necessary to add that discount into rebate credit memo

hope it will help

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hunumant,

Thanks For your reply,

We were maintained these two conditions in Billing as statistical.

Actually client needs local discount and international discount (As local rebate and internal rebate) need to be calculated into the Rebate credit memo. To avoid discrepancies in the payment.

Edited by: Sachin Bhole on Aug 26, 2008 12:06 PM