cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type Default for Sales Document Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have defined the Output Type ZTER and have assigned it to a print program and a form. Now when I go to transaction VA03, in the Menu Bar select Sales Document -> Issue Output to, I don't see my new Output Type ZTER present. I have to manually add it using VA02 and Extras -> Output -> Header -> Edit in order to add this Output Type.

My question is, how can I make it default to show when I select the Menu Bar (Sales Document -> Issue Output To) and then a prompt box comes up to allow the user to select.

A bit of addition information, I have already maintained the Output Condition

Thanks.

Edited by: jamison2004 jordan2004 on Aug 26, 2008 10:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already configure the Output Determination for the output type ZTER, is there anyway to solve the problem. Also does anyone have reference guide which can guide me through the process. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have configured the output type under the correct application.

Also once you configure, come out of SAP and check.

regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jamison,

please check output determination and you need to maintain condition records(like with sales organization and condtion type etc)of output type via tcode NACR. while saving the sales order it will condition records and populate output types automatically.

Tks... Venkat