cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC Synchronous Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to configure a scenario in which by an RFC call we have to select records on a DB table and return them to the RFC as resultset. I'm not using any BPM.

So I've developed all the design objects like:

- MT : MT_Request; MT_Response

- MI : MI_Synch_Inbound with MT_Request, MT_Response end FM ; MI_Asynch_Outbound with MT_Response

- MM : MM_RFC_to_Request (from RFC to MT_Request ); MM_Response_To_RFC (from DB table response to RFC)

- IM : IM_RFC_to_JDBC (from RFC to MI_Synch_Inbound with the 2 MM in request/response tabs)

Also I have a JDBC CC Receiver Synch to perform the Select stm.

My doubt now is: which configuration objects I have to configure ?

The RFC Adapter needs 2 communication channels (Sender Asynch and Receiver Asynch) or only one Synch?

Thanks to all,

GB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I run a full cache refresh and now it's working.

Thanks to all,

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've created all the required configuration objects in ID:

RFC CC sender, JDBC CC receiver, sender agreement , reciever determination, interface determination, reciever agreement.

But when I run RFC called in background task by a report, I obtain only one message into SXMB_MONI, the one that contains the RFC output. In addition it's not visible into moni the Message Mapping execution.

Instead if I remove the background task mode I obtain no message in moni.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure Integration Engine According to this to see the all Pipeline steps in MONI and also Response message

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer to the following link:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2377] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Your Config objects will be:

1) Add R/3 system as business system to your Config. Scenario.

2)Add business service for JDBC and assign the Inbound synchronous interface.

3)Create one communication channel for each of the above systems (Note: Communication channels are neither synchronous nor asynchronous its the interfaces(which are assigned to the Business systems or businesss services) that are synchronous or asynchronous .

4)create a sender agreement , reciever determination,interface determination, reciever agreement.

Please award points if useful.

Edited by: yashaswee mane on Aug 26, 2008 11:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

for RFC , there is no need to create Message Type, u can use the Imported RFC Objects directly in Interface Mapping and Message Mapping

u need two channels one for RFC , one for JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only 2 adapter.

one for RFC and other for JDBC.

By default RFC is a SYnch call.

what u have to do mapping is:

RFC request to JDBC request.

JDBC response to RFC response.

thanks

farooq