cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base of Oracle table for IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am doing an IDOC to JDBC scenario. For capturing the data I need to create a database table. I am trying to post all the fields of the IDOC into a Table. For this i need to create a oracle table.

Can any body let me know on what basis (Structure) i ned to create my table. I am thinking to create a table with the structure available in the TCODE WE60. there we will get all the fields of the IDOC with table and field names. Here i am bothering that how to handle the Occurence in creating the table. please let me know.

I need to create a table for all the fields i mean all the segments of the idoc. more over i need to know that some of the segments are not getting directly as header segment and line segments. i cant see any tables there. please let me know this thing also.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the Fields in IDOC which you need to use means just create those fields in the Oracle DB.

We need to create the Standard Receiver JDBC Structure inorder to access the database.

and create the Receiver JDBC Structure as mentioned the standard Structure

REgards

Seshagiri

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ORACLE create table according to SAP document (WE60) mentioned all fields. So that we can save all data.

Occurrence technique maintain in XI system itself, so if any segment create dynamically XI system will take care.