cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N Smartforms issue with missing HD_REF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a customized ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE smartforms from its original LE_SHP_DELNOTE delivery note.

I have setup the necessary NACE to point to the new forms and it work fine after a couple of time testing it out in VL02N.

But after a few more changes on the form and execute it again using VL02N it seems that some of the information is missing.

I did a comparison of run between the original form and the customised form. It seems that certain information is missing. One of it is, IS_DLV_DELNOTE-HD_REF-ORDER_NUMB. It is not populated at all.

I tried to debug both the run on RLE_DELNOTE print program. It seems that the SET_PRINT_DATA_TO_READ did not have the HD_REF to be passed to GET_DATA to read the data.

PERFORM SET_PRINT_DATA_TO_READ

USING

LF_FORMNAME

CHANGING

LS_PRINT_DATA_TO_READ

CF_RETCODE.

IF CF_RETCODE = 0.

• select print data

PERFORM GET_DATA

USING LS_PRINT_DATA_TO_READ

CHANGING LS_ADDR_KEY

LS_DLV_DELNOTE

CF_RETCODE.

And if I further drill down on the program it seems that the function module SSF_FIELD_LIST does not return any fields related to that smartforms.

Why this is happening? In actual fact why out of a sudden that the return value does not include HD_REF?

It seems that SSF_FIELD_LIST is getting its value through the IMPORT statement as shown below.

import fields to fieldlist

from database stxfcontr(sf) id l_fullname.

Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Could you please chk if the NAST-OBJKY is being populated before any of the FM's are called in the program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. I have resolved this. It seems that if certain fields that are from the IS_DLV_DELNOTE is not used in Smartforms, it will not populate those structure.

In my modified Smartforms, I have removed certain node that is no longer needed. Therefore it caused the structure where this node belongs to not being populated.

Therefore I need to add back the node and make it invisible.

Thanks

David