Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD issue small doubt

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Now i have interface from PI7.0 to r/3(400 client)

Now i need to develop one more interface from PI7.0 to same R/3(410 client)

and data which i have sent should not refeclet in 400 when i send to 410. and viseversa.

the interface is JDBC- proxy scnario please help where i need to change in my new interface to complete this scenario...

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Following things needs to be consider for your scenario

In SAP R/3 410 Client

1) Create LS in the 410 client and assign the same

2) Activate the ABAP Proxy settings in the 410 client as how you did for 400 client.

In SLD

1) Just add the 410 client in Techinical System and also mention the Logical system Name, SAVE.

2) Create the Business system for the corresponding TS with 410 client

In Configuration we have to use the Business system(contains LS name and all) which is created for 410 client and hence the data will be routed to that Client only.

REgards

Seshagiri

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thanks for replys..

In my case the second interface is onley for testing in client 410. its not like permanet.

here 410 client is preproduction so we need to test the interface in 410 and then ihave to move to 400.

sorry for saying new interface the interface is same i need to test in 410 and then move to 400.

the reason is in my dev there is no data so we are testing in 410 client and moving to 400.

Please help in this any other way rather than creating again new interface...

Regards

vijay

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have developed this is dev environment, and before moving to production 400 client..

I need to check in 410 client and then move the same interface to 400. i am using the jdbc-proxy...

Please help me in that

Regards

Vijay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Now i need to develop one more interface from PI7.0 to same R/3(410 client)

and data which i have sent should not refeclet in 400 when i send to 410. and viseversa.

It will not reflect, it will be totally end to end interface.

>>the interface is JDBC- proxy scnario please help where i need to change in my new interface to complete this scenario.

Sender is JDCB so you have to configure your adapter as per available parameters and need to desing Message structure for it.

At sende side you are going to use XI adapter, then it will send the message to R/3, and at that end you are going to write a server proxy that will take care of further things.

thanks

farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create RFC destination in SM59 of XI for client 410.. Connection would be of type H

Same HTTP destination you need to maintain in receiver Proxy communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Now i need to develop one more interface from PI7.0 to same R/3(410 client)

Create one more Technical System of type Web AS ABAP for ur R/3(410 client)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/workingwithSystemLandscapeDirectory+%28SLD%29

data which i have sent should not refeclet in 400 when i send to 410

I think it will not happen............ Data will not be reflected

the interface is JDBC- proxy scnario please help where i need to change in my new interface

Just change ur Receiver Business System.

Thanks,

Mahi