cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating the sales order, and entering the value of basic price in conditions tab of line item iam facing a problem - Input must be in the format ___.___.__~,__V.Message no. 00088

Kindly help me with soultion.

Regards,

guru prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

This is bcoz, the decimal value what you maintained for the said user is different from what you maintained in VK11.

Go to SU3, select [Defaults] tab and maintain X against the field Decimal Notation and save. [Logout completely]

Now relogin and create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your timely reply. I have check in the defalut tab and decimal notation

which is marked as X . So can you help me with the soultion.

regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry for rewarding points lately, as i am presently at client's place with a very busy schedule and thank you each and every for your valueable answers.

And regarding this setting of decimal - Is this setting done by basis or by the respective module consultant.

Please clarify my doubt.

regards,

guru prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is because the decimals are seperated by . (dot) not with , (comma ). I think this needs to be set in the general settings. Check with a finance expert, also check the setting in SU01.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

In fact, I forget to ask you on your comments [While creating the sales order, and entering the value of basic price]

Are you manually inputting the pricing in sale order ?? If so, check in VK11 and maintain as it is.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!!!!

u just check it T-CODE--- OY01

and path is spro---- sap net/weaver--general setting- set countries-define country---(here select country and go in detail)--decimal

actually u need not to change this kind of setting somebody has change this

BUT FRIEND ..when u change this kind of setting it is not a good practice because in previous data is in different decimal now it is in different so check it and do u r required changes

thanks