cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI_CONTENT Objects Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

we applied BI_CONTENT patch to BI server but some objects are missing i.e. ORPA-MC04,ORPA C04. can you please suggest where can we find this objects and is any other patch needs to apply?

thanxs

deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry , patch level is 0010 and highest support package is SAPKIBIIQ0,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Ask your consultant to find sap notes regarding the missing objects. and apply the relevant note.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In Spam it is showing BI_CONTENT is applied, but in the tables these things r missing, thats the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that you applied BI_CONTENT and it's showing in SPAM, I'm asking about patch level of BI_CONTENT.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

actually we applied BI_CONTENT 703 to BI 7.0 server, BI consultant is telling that some transformations,multicubes,info obects are missing him to do his work, give me needful suggestions,

thanx

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you apply BI_CONTENT 703 support package also?

check the support package level of BI_CONTENT 703 in SPAM.

regards

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Markus

we applied BI_CONTENT ,after applying that some Transformations and multicubes are missing so please suggest me how to get those things.

thanxs

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

As Markus replied, provide details of your landscape, ST level, the patch details that you installed that caused this error. It is difficult to diagnose with a generic patch name of BI_CONTENT.

Cheers,

Nisch

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you find out that they are "missing"? You get error when you activate content?

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didn´t specify which patch you installed and where you notice, that some objects are missing.

Markus