cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery in background with respect to SO number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Anyone kindly help me for the following case...

In my workflow scenario, If sales order gets created, mail has to be sent to every user. Also for that sales order, delivery should be created in background and again mail has to be sent to all users...

I m clear with sending mail. but i m struggled while creating delivery in background. i dont know how to do this. I hav an idea that it can be created using BDC recording and this recording program can be called in our method which is created in our business object.

How to create a single BDC recording to create sales order as well as creating delivery in background... Is it possible to do like this. Or is there any function module to create delivery in background with respect to sales order number?

kindly give some suggestion and step by step procedure to do this...

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Raaams...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raaams

You could try to get the delivery in back ground by suing transaction VL10C / VL10e etc in that series

by using this you can record a BDC and then incorporate it in your process as you have mentioned

the above transaction are for creating delivery and option of background delivery si also present

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raams,

You can create delivery background automatically by maintaing Batch Jobs.

The process of creating Batch Jobs:

1.Tcode: SM36 for define background job/batch job

enter job name, job class & click enter

enter ABAP program name, varient name(optional)

finally, u get message as batch job released

2. Tcode: SM37 for simple job selection

goto job log to check batch jobs are running or not(status)

3. Tcode: SA38 for creation of varients

If you have any concerns revert back the same

Regards

Amjath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel you can specify some time to create all orders and after the orders are created a hour later Job should run for the deliveries.Regarding the outputs Via Email to users that also can be done using the Output Program.

Regards,

Sree.Manam