cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print incoming payment receipt !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am now want to print incoming payment receipt.

work-flow is : end-user will use Cash journal (FBCJ) or incoming payment (F-28) to enter incoming payment. during posting and after posted document, they want to print out payment receipt.

from Cash journal (FBCJ), they want to using "print receipt" feature with different layout.

so, i don't know how to using correspondence.

i have not experience on using correspondence.

so, i have all of you help to guide me how can we do to create correspondence as our end-user requirement.

thanks you so much !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Quoc,

You can use the correspondence for internal document (SAP09) for printing the document you are posting.

In SPRO go to Financial Accounting --> AR and AP and then customer Account --> Line item and then correspondence.

There you have to attach the form developed by the ABAPer to the correspondence SAP09. ABAPer has to copy the exiting standard foprm attached to the correspondence and do the changes and design the layout as per the requirement.

When you post the document , you have to attach the relavent correspondence (SAP09) to the doc and then go to F.64 tcode and execute with the inputs in the selection screen such as Correspondence, doc number, fiscal year .

Regards..