cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing SAPKB70013 component?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got Solman 4.0 running in windows 2003 server.

When i tried to import the BASIS sp components SAPKB70013, SPAM stopped at XPRA_EXECUTION stage with the following error

"Method push_client is not declared or inherited in the class CL_FDT_STORAGE_DB"

I went thru the sap note 822379 (Known problems with SPs in SAP NW 7.0s)

But i could not find any solution from this note to resolve this issue.

Appreciate your help.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rama-

Try to repeat import step couple of times and see if you get past that or else stop and start the SAP system it might fix this.

Thanks,

George Rayi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am still getting the same error.

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

paste complete import queue log. What queue did u define?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SPAM i got the following components:

SAPKB70013

SAPKA70013

SAPK-400C4INCPRXRM

SAPKITL423

And here is queue log details:

-

Post-import method SFW_AFTERIMPORT started for SFBF L, date and time: 20080825172919

Post-processing for SFBF BF_TRANSTEST was already performed successfully earlier

Post-import method SFW_AFTERIMPORT completed for SFBF L, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Post-import method ACID_CREATE_INCLUDE_AFTER_IMP started for ACID L, date and time: 20080825172919

Post-processing for ACID BADI_CONFLICT_CHECK was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID BGRFC_SCHEDULER was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_CALL_SEQUENCE was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_CHECK_GENERATED_RESULT was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_GENERATION_ERROR was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_PROCESSOR was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_STORAGE was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID FDT_UNKNOWN_OBJECT was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID SBTI_XBP_EXT was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID SFW_API was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID SFW_TREE was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_CHECK_P13N was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_CONFIG_CHECK was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_EVENT_HANDLER_NOT_FOUND was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_COMPONENTS was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_DYNAMIC was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_EVENTS was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_NAVIGATION was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_P13N was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for ACID WDR_RUNTIME_PHASEMODEL was already performed successfully earlier

Post-import method ACID_CREATE_INCLUDE_AFTER_IMP completed for ACID L, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_NROB started for NROB L, date and time: 20080825172919

Post-processing for NROB FDT_GENNRR was already performed successfully earlier

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_NROB completed for NROB L, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_SXCI started for SXCI L, date and time: 20080825172919

Post-processing for SXCI BADI_DB2CCMS was already performed successfully earlier

Post-processing for SXCI BPM_SPI_AS was already performed successfully earlier

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_SXCI completed for SXCI L, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_SXSD started for SXSD L, date and time: 20080825172919

Post-processing for SXSD EXT_SDL_CALLBACK was already performed successfully earlier

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_SXSD completed for SXSD L, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Post-import method FDT_AFTER_IMPORT started for FDT0001 T, date and time: 20080825172919

-

Program terminated (job: RDDEXECL, no.: 17290000)

See job log

Execution of programs after import (XPRA)

End date and time : 20080825173106

Ended with return code: ===> 12 <===

| ######################################

Date

Time

MsgID/No./Ty

-

17:29:02

Job started

S

17:29:04

Step 001 started (program RDDEXECL, variant , user ID DDIC)

S

17:29:04

All DB buffers of application server rambasis were synchronized

PU

S

17:30:20

ABAP/4 processor: SYNTAX_ERROR

A

|25.08.2008 |17:30:20 |Job cancelled

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try for couple of times

or else

When a support pack is being imported in the system for performance reasons SPAM is set up so that by default no screens or ABAP programs can be generated..This needs to be changed if you want to work during an SP import.

Choose EXTRAS in SPAM initial screen choose SETTINGS and choose IGNORE GENERATION ERRORS.

Check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d7/56e89a884b11d2b422006094b9ea64/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have already tried those two options you had mentioned in your reply.

Still getting the same error.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the job log for RDDEXECL show? This job should run successfuly for importing. check the tp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you restarted the system and tried again, I had also similar issues so i tried to re run couple of times it failed then again i restarted SAP and re imported and it worked just give a try and see if it fixes.

Thanks,

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all your suggestions.

I am still getting the same error.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It appears that you may have a very serious system error. It is highly recommended to open a message with SAP Support rather than try to work this problem through SDN.

Best Regards,

Matt