cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Users ,

Requirement 1 : - My client gave a requirement that , once they complete the sales order (means they did the outbound delivery for total quantity and they raised the invoice) and in future if the user opens the sale order the system should not allow the user to make any changes in that sales order , since the total quantity is totally despatched .

So his requirement is that , once they totally process the sales order , it should get block / Grayed out

so is there any setting is there , so that to close or to grayed out sales order fields

Requirement II :- Second requirement from my client is that , they will create invoice on 25.08.2008 and they willl release that to accounting on 29.08.2008 and they will not take any printout on that day , they will take the printout on 02.09.2008 and taken second copy of printout on 08.09.2008

Now they want a report to see , when they created Invoice and when it is been released to accounting and when the first printout is been taken from system (means they want date) and when the second printout is taken from system ...... like that they want report

I know that we develop report with the help of ABAP Consultant , but i want to know is there any sap standard report , where we can see for this invoice user taken this many printouts and on so and so dates

Please give solutions for the above 2 issues , since these above 2 are in high priority now

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my knowledge system will not restrict you in making any changes to a sales order.

Rather you may not decrease the quantity of the line item for which subsequent documents already exist. But you can add new line items to the sales order.

YOu can put a check by adding a new status profile to the sales order (can be at item level or at header level) as complete. Use the T.Code BS02, select your sales document type & there you can create new status profile as Complete.

You can put restrictions over there in the status profile as Block delivery, Block billing etc.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Bidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhu ,

I have created status profile for sale order item level and i made that closed .

now what my requirement is , Now i move that status profile to production and from now any sale order i create it show the status that i have maintained as open or closed i.e., for newly created sales orders

But what about the orders that which are created earlier . Since i have to put status profile for that orders also . so where i can go and maitain the status profile for orders which already created

Regards

Pradeep kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The newly created Status Profile will be applicable to all Sales Docs, created from now-onwards. It will not be applicable to earlier created Sales Docs.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Anyways, you may check the same from:

T. Code: VA02 (if its Sales order)

Key-in your Sales Doc. No.

There, you will find "GO TO" at top. Click it. You will Find options: Header (if status profile is created at header level) and Item (if status profile is created at Item level. If its at Sales Item level, then first select the line and then Click the same; as Status Profile will be attached at individual line-item, independently). Select Appropriate.

Further, Select Status.

Here, you will find tab: Obj. Status.

Click it.

Now tou can see NR and R.

Click "NR" to Block and "R" to release.

Still, I don't think you will get it in Old Sales doc. for newly created Status profile

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1. When all the sales process is happen (ie--sales order to Invoice). If any user want to change the released document quantity. then user can change the quantity. To avoid this u have to do settings in system messages..

Go to OVAH-- APPLICATION AREAV4

MESSAGE NO--083

Category will be 2 types-- W- Warning

E- Error

Keep E- Error message in the message no.

Then whenever user changes the delivered order the system throws error message.. and it will not allow the user to save the order.

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as standard SAP is concerned, If the order is completed also, you may add materials into the order and process again. You need to think of an enhancement using user exits to prevent the same. Check Dhananjay's comments.

You may get the information of out put execution date and timings in the invoice --> Header --> outputs. So you may get these information from table NAST. Sit with your ABAP expert, he may be able to help you in meeting the requirement.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is for your first requirement of not possible to change / manipulate in sales order.

See you not be possible to gray out the sales order quantities, but you can carry out some checks for manipulation in order.

For this you need to write an exit for sales order:

Goto: SE38, enter MV45AFZB

goto user exit "USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP USING US_DIALOG"

In this you need to write a code which checks the original order quantity & checks the deliveries or confirmation and gives error message in case of manipulation.

You can refer code below which is for preventing the change in qunaitities once order lines are confirmed.

DATA : V_WMENG LIKE VBAP-KWMENG,

message1(60).

IF VBEP-BMENG > 0.

CLEAR V_WMENG.

SELECT SINGLE KWMENG INTO V_WMENG FROM VBAP

WHERE VBELN = VBAP-VBELN

AND POSNR = VBAP-POSNR.

if V_WMENG ne VBAP-KWMENG.

concatenate 'Item' VBEP-POSNR 'Quantity Cannot be changed' into message1 separated by space.

MESSAGE message1 type 'E'.

*VBEP-WMENG = V_WMENG.

endif.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As soon as your document is complete by following subsequent documents. Then as per standared system will let u do chagnes in sales order documet. I dont know how come you are able to change the sales document. when u try to change the sales document it will popup message like subsequent documents are existed for this document. And this is standard functionality of SAP..

For output information, please have a look into NAST table where u can get all the information..

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Aug 25, 2008 8:43 PM