cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone Scenario (need info about Plants)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working now with SRM standalone scenario. It means that now i don't have any back-end systems. All that i need is to maintain all necessary business-process localy in EBP.

i have such questions:

1.if i have no back-end system, how should i maintain local plants and business partners?

2.while creating shopping cart, the user EMPLOYEE with role BBP_STALL_EMPLOYEE log-on, go to Shop -> Internal Goods/Services, there he choose the item he need's and after it a message "Error in system;shopping cart cannot be processed further".

for solving this problem i went to ppoma_bbp, opened EMPLOYEE's check and found out that "Application "Shopping Cart": Define the attribute WRK". I looked for such a problem in sap notes and, due to them, went to the

EMPLOYEE's extended attributes, choose LOCATIONS, and while trying to take something from F4 in Partner ID or Plnt i got only message "no values found" and no variants.

What is the problem?

3. i created my org. structure , then i changed in ppoma_bbp the name of my root org. unit. and now on the org. tree-screen my root doesn't have name and code.

help me please, thx!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to WEB , ADMINistrator ->Manage Business partner ->

select LOCATION - It is nothing but plant in SRM. From here you can go to create a plant.

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

thank you for your reply!

could you kindly tell me the difference between two operations:

i followed your advice "ADMINistrator ->Manage Business partner ->

select LOCATION" and created a BusinessPartner as a Location. Now in ppoma_bbp in the bookmark "Extended attributes" i can see in "Locations" newly created partner.

but if we speak about my org. structure, why didn't my root organization display in the bookmark "locations" of ppoma_bbp?

if i go to tranzaction bp, i can see BP that was created via WEB, and also my root org. unit.

also, in the bp if i try to change a bpartner, in the "Change in BP role" field there is a role "Plant", not "Location", why?

we be VERY greatful for links, notes and your experience help!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please map your location (PLANT) under extended attribute in your organisation structure.

supply BP number and plant and local log system.

I dont understand why do you want to change your BP.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i go to extended attribute in my organisation structure, and try to enter in Locations tab my BP-nuber (of the root org.unit) - there is a message "no plant assigned to value". but if i, for example, enter the BP-number of the BP that was created via WEB - it is ok. the problem is that i need my root org.unit to be displayed in the Location tab...

Edited by: Artem Zhegalin on Aug 26, 2008 10:22 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try to select your logical system first and select the BP and you may get the plant .

or you put that plant value in WRK attribute.

Update me which SRM version are you using?

since i heard that old srm sc does not require plant

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 26, 2008 10:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to select it, but there is no result! no plant ((

what is WRK attribute? i can't see it in the list of "attributes", the last attribute i have in the list is VeNDOR_SYS (after sorting by alphabet)

i am usin SRM 5.0

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

go to attribute, you may have WRK (plant) and you must get it there or send your attribute screen to my business mail .

plz update me which version you are in

regards

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

go to attribute, you may have WRK (plant) and you must get it there or send your attribute screen to my business mail .

plz update me which version you are in.

please see your first error Define WRK attribute.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

and also, i found out that not only WRK attribute is absent in the Attribute list, but LAG attribute too!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe LAG is storage location.

you can try with pm_wrk - PM Plant for component in the attribute.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 26, 2008 11:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

pm_wrk also doesn't give any results(

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you see the inheritance attribute WRK value? send me your org.str screen to me

regards

Muthu