cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling geting file in FILE - BPM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a BPM process which gets xml file and pass it to the another BPM process. File Sender communication channel has Poll Interval every 1200 seconds. But when I export it at production system, sometimes I have a error "Maximum number of synchronous calls in system exceeded". I know that there is so many files on server. Can I schedule to collect files from server. I would like to process next file when (after) another file was processed by BPM. Maybe there is some option in channel configuration or SXMB_ADM?

Hope I show my problem clearly.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Miko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the File adapter in the RWB Availability Planning.

1. Go to Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring

2. Locate the link Availability Time Planning on the top right corner of your Communication Channel Monitoring page.

3. In Availability Time Planning, choose the Availability time as daily and say create.

4. Provide the details like the time 12:00

5. Select the communication channel, go to the Communication Channels tab and filter and add the respective channel (File Sender).

6. Once all the above has been done 'Save' the changes.

By Shabarish Vijayakumar

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oki but this don't solve my problem. I would like to collect to next file after I passed previous file. Not that kind of scheduling I need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I would like to collect to next file after I passed previous file

Well do you have any mechanism via which you will know that the file is processed?If you do,it will most probably be a response from the receiver system.you can get that response in BPM,get the status of file(processed or Not-Processed) and then send your second file accordingly.

A better approach would to have a wait step in BPM,sender file adapter will pick up all the files at once but due to wait step in BPM,files will be send individually after waiting the time frame you have specified in BPM.In this case no response is needed from receiver system

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Aug 25, 2008 11:56 AM