cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

though data is not overflowing next page is triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I noticed that say i have two pages namely page1 and page 2...page 1 does not have any main window but page 2 has....Next page of page 1 is page 2....though data is not overflowing why i am getting 2 pages in the o/p ..i have also not defined any command page break....

i have gone throuh many links but still its not clear..can anyone explain me why this is happening.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta ,

Probably in your first page- window there is some text or template or table is overflowing. Though the text or borders not appearing but it is still happening.

try this you can decrease the window or table or template size. now check it.

or incase you have main window in page2 then there is possibility of this page appearing. there is no need for a text to overflow in this case as its a main window and it is blank it tends to appear as blank page.

hope this is clear.

Swetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u are right as there is a main window on the 2nd page..though there is no data to print on the 2nd page yet it is triggered ..if i remove the main window on the 2nd page it is not triggred..

i am curious to know that what is the difference if there is just a blank main window..

please help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually windows in the form are triggered in the sequence they are defined in SAP script Windows tab.

In the print program you write OPEN FORM and CLOSE FORM. When the CLOSE_FORM routine is executed, all the windows defined are triggered.

In your case, as the Main window is present, irrespective of whether it is present on Page current or next, is triggered and hence the next page is appearing.

regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try to remove the main window on page 2 and create mainwindow for page1

regards,

chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late responce Sweta

Your main window being present on a page itself indicates that its a new page available. A window itself creates a space in a page in order to make ipage trigger along with the window properties..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is data available in page 2 for printing, if yes then page 2 will get printed