cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration scenario with Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a complex out of box solution in PI, that we are tying to implement.

Purchase order is send from SAP ECC to PI 7.0. This idoc would be received at PI and than a return message ( I am not sure if it is called acknowledgment) is send back to SAP .

This acknowledgement contains only 2 field. PO no and some other key. This acknowledgment is received by SAP via server proxy. In the implementation method of server proxy, this information is retrieved and than there is call to BAPI to get the PO data. Once this data is fetched from SAP tables, a call is given to Client proxy to push the data to PI via client proxy. This is all done in this method

Finally PI will send this data to 3rd party.

I have assigned the B Systems to all the systems ( SAP and 3rd party). Also Proxy ( server & Client) is also ready since this Out of Box solution.

When we run this scenario and send IDOC to XI, I get the errors " Receiver agreement not found between sender SAP and receiver Integration engine. Also i get the acknowledgment window. In the payload i can see IDOC XML send by SAP and another XML with 2 fields but things are not moving after that

My Q is: How to resolve the error?

2: How to initiate the server proxy class so that wehn the PI sends the data to class, it calls the BAPI and than again invoke Client proxy.

3: This is first server proxy we are implementing in the SAP. What are the administrative function ( like serves etc we should check

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the receiver configured for SAP as the sender? Is this BPM?

Typically u don't have receiver agreement incase of BPM as the receiver.

check whether u have imported BPM integration process into ur configuration.

Regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

Here there is no BPM. The idea is that SAP Send the IDOC to PI and what I see from this is PI has to send back some acknowledgement in form of PO no and activity code. ( I got this from the mapping). Now this has to somehow go to SAP via Server proxy.

The code in the server proxy is written such that it retrieves this PO No and activity key than calls BAPI get details to retrieve the PO information from SAP. Once BAPI has the information, inside this code only there is call to Client Proxy to push the data to XI and than to XI will push it to 3rd party.

As far as configuration is concerned, I have assigned Business system to SAP swim lane and 3rd party swim lane. I am not sure what to assign the XI swim lanes ( there are 3 swim lanes)

When I generate and run this scenario, I get the IDOC in XI . But i get the error in Technical routing "

No receiver agreement found for sender -SAP300to receiver -INTEGRATION_SERVER_XID,http://www.xxx.com/mx/integration/sap.SAP_IDOC_EKSEKS_TOSAP

I have configured the receiver agreement betwen sender ( SAP ) and 3rd party receive ( HTTP post) but not sure how to do with integration server. Also I am getting error in acknowledgement " Error occurred during back-routing Error in communication channel"

Pls advice,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If someone has any clue pls advice

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls have the receiver agreements : idoc sender system to serverproxy r/3 system with xi receiver adapter and client proxy r/3 system to 3rd party system

Thanks,

Durga

Edited by: NagaDurga Nannapaneni on Aug 26, 2008 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution. After creating Sender as SAP and receiver also SAP and than sender as SAP and Reviver third party

I was able to post the document. Also I got the error becuase my SAP Service in SICF for XI was not active.

So here is the snapshot : SAP sends IDOC to XI , XI send back the acknowledgement using server proxy and then sends the

data to 3rd party using Clint proxy

Thanks all for helping this complex piece.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nice to hear you had it working.. just one question. There are two scenarios in your case.

IDOC <-> XI <-> Server Proxy ( Sync )

Client Proxy ---> XI ---> ThirdParty

How is this possible without BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is based on the Integration scenario. There are 3 swim lanes. One is SAP second is XI and third is 3rd party.

First communication happens between SAP to SAP . So the action is directed to XI by sending the IDOC. No need of Sender adapter here. Another action is directed back to SAP via sending the key fields.Tiis uses XI Server proxy to receive the data

Corresponding server class is created in SAP to receive the data ( 2 key fields) using server proxy. Inside this code only,

a call is made to BAPI and than again the client proxy class is called. This client proxy class again corresponding to interface in SAP and finally via HTTP data is send to 3rd party using HTTP adapter.

The Direction is SAP ( IDOC)-> XI ->SAP(Server proxy)

SAP ( Client Proxy)-> XI-> 3rd party (HTTP)

Code of Client proxy is written in server proxy to do the integration in real time which means when the server proxy executes, client proxy will also be called

Hope it helps..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi XI Fan,

The error is clear. If an XI developer is working on the project he would have solved it in minutes. You have to properly configure your integration directory objects though you have an out of the box solution. All you have are design objects. You need to configure them in the ID in a sequence so that the communication happens between the systems.

VJ