Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a CIF block in SMQ2 in APO that says;

"Inbound PR1CLNT150 : No IModel active for cat. Planned Orders, filter obje"

====

Here are some more details:

Cl:001

User: BCKUSER (this is the background user name we use for executing jobs)

Function Module: CIF_ORDER_INBOUND_30A

Queue name: CFIP00134568789

Destination: PR1CLNT150 ( Our R/3 system)

Date: 08/25/2008

Time:02:20:09

TID: 0AMB002F01FH49I27DO90051

Host: uemep047

Transaction:

program: /SAPAPO/RDMCPPROCESS

Rpts 0000

===

I am thinking this means when the orders are selected and pushed to R/3, it's not recognizing the integration model for planned orders. But my R/3 integration model for planned orders is active.

The block does not show anything about the products/locations.

What could be the cause of the block? I checked SLG1 and there is no corresponding message in that time frame.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

please check your PPM for that planned order is in the active model and also the product's procurement type is maintained as either 'E' or 'X'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

"please check your PPM for that planned order is in the active model"

How do I check this? Is there a active model assignment for PPM also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you look into the PPM, on the right screen you see the 'Plan', on top of that you see 4 icons and the last icon is the model assignment. you can check whether ppm is assigned to active model or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. Yes. I see Model 000 there, which means it's assigned.

The integration models are active for

Material in the location - in Materials IM

Assigned to active model in APO as well

PPM version active and assigned to active model

Orders IM has the product location combination.....

Still......not able to go through!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check the procurement type in the product master? and also please check the MRP type for that material in R/3 is X0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu,

Please delete the queue block in APO and re-run the CFM3 in R3 and see it the planned order is CIFed now.

What is the final error message?

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu, now I remember that in the past we had the same error in R/3..as I mentioned in the previous post the MRP type was the issue, we maintained MRP type for that material was maintained as PD instead of X0(APO planning)..If you have the same issue please check with your R/3 counterpart regarding the MRP type and if the material is not maintained to plan in APO exclude the material from the IM or change the procurement type to P in APO..hope this should solve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thukral and Sai for the help.

Some how as I activated the already active integration model for my planned orders and refreshed SMQ2, all the blocks are gone!

The integration model is activated every day morning and we have the materials giving the blocks in CFM2...

The only thing I see is that the activation is happening after the push to APO. At one point I suspected if the material at that location was not in active integration model till today morning activation but it was int he yesterday model details in CFM2.

However it is cleared. I will keep monitoring this issue in our system.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu,

Please check Material and location for the planned order ( CFIP00134568789 : This code has Planned order number ) are included in your IM.

Please also check /SAPAPO/CQ for any messages

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks. I could find the product and location int he CIF queue number. When I checked the order in APO, it does not doesnot exist. it is in R/3. I ran delta report and pushed it to APO.

I checked my integration model. It has planned orders checked and in CFM2, I see the product and location combination listed out. THis means the planned orders for this product at location are considered in integration model.

I activate the queue in SMQ2 and it comes back saying "Function module doesnot exist. Exception raised"